Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3: The best yet


I knew this would happen but I did not think it would happen so fast... The shiny, newness has already worn off. I am behind on blogging. I apologize. Thankfully, I have a good memory(or it is easy to remember sitting on a stationary bike for 30 minutes longer than the week before).

In all seriousness, the third training ride for the Ovarian Cycle was really great. I made sure to stay hydrated and eat right the day before and it made a big difference. The ride was 2 and 1/2 hours and it went by pretty quickly. Honestly, the time spent on the bike is very relaxing. There are moments, of course, when I realize that some part of my body is aching or that I cant feel my rear anymore but it is also a great time to clear my mind. My knee was not a problem at all during the ride! The shoes have made a difference along with the constant icing and elevation.

I took a picture after the ride... I had cooled down a bit but this is pretty much it. (minus the smile at times + more sweat) Thank you all for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment